Children are social creatures and benefit from taking part in group activities. This applies to pre-schoolers too. Participating in organised sports sessions can help prepare a child to start school. It provides children with the skills needed to succeed in the classroom.
- Co-operation, your child will learn to take turns with other children and share resources. In classes children will take part in a range of individual and group activities
- Listening skills, are developed as the children follow instructions during a wide variety of fun activities.
- Make friends, group activities give children the opportunity to make new friends and widened their social circle. This can help children integrate when they start school.
- Build up stamina, sport is good for all and will build healthy bones and joints.
- Children that start sport young are known to be more likely to continue with sport all their life. This is an important stress buster as children progress through education.
- Physical activity will develop co-ordination skills and help children become more organised.
Participating in organised classes like Cricket tots will give your child a head start on their educational path. As parents we want our children to have fun and learn the life skills needed to become happy students.